auto news desk, SUVs have become quite popular in India in the last few years. SUV sales are also seeing a boom. There could be many reasons that are attracting people towards SUVs. One reason could be that SUVs look more spacious and offer better road presence. In such a situation, if you also like SUVs and want to buy a cheap SUV for yourself, then today we are going to tell you the names of some SUVs priced below Rs 10 lakh, which are present in the Indian car market.
SUVs under Rs 10 lakh
– Tata Punch (Price – Rs 6 lakh to Rs 9.4 lakh, ex-showroom)
– Tata Nexon (Prices – Rs 7.80 lakh to Rs 14.35 lakh, ex-showroom)
– Maruti Brezza (Prices – Rs 8.19 lakh to Rs 13.88 lakh, ex-showroom)
– Hyundai Venue (Prices – Rs 7.68 lakh to Rs 13.11 lakh, ex-showroom)
– Kia Sonet (Price – Rs 7.69 lakh to Rs 14.39 lakh, ex-showroom)
– Renault Kiger (Prices – Rs 6.50 lakh to Rs 11.23 lakh, ex-showroom)
– Nissan Magnite (Prices – Rs 5.97 lakh to Rs 10.94 lakh, ex-showroom)
– Mahindra XUV300 (Prices – Rs 8.41 lakh to Rs 14.07 lakh, ex-showroom)
All these are 5-seater SUVs. Of these, the Tata Punch is from the micro SUV segment and all the rest are from the 4-metre SUV segment. Apart from Tata Punch, the price of top variants of all other SUVs is above Rs 10 lakh. Among these, the price of top variants of Tata Nexon, Kia Sonet and Mahindra XUV300 exceeds Rs 14 lakh.