car news desk, The demand for cheap cars in the Indian market has not ended. Amidst the increasing popularity of SUV cars, there are many affordable SUV cars available in the market which cost less than Rs 10 lakh. If you too are thinking of buying an affordable and powerful SUV for yourself, then we have brought a list for you. In this list, we are talking about 5 affordable SUVs priced below Rs 10 lakh. Some of these cars are such that they are being bought fiercely.
1. Tata Nexon: Tata Nexon is the best selling car and popular SUV of the company. It has received a 5-star safety rating from Global NCAP. It is available in both petrol and diesel engines with manual and automated manual transmission options. Tata Nexon price ranges from Rs 7.7 lakh to Rs 14 lakh.
2. Maruti Brezza: Maruti Brezza is also a popular SUV car which has become the best selling SUV car in February 2023. It is quite affordable and comes with features like 7-inch SmartPlay Studio touchscreen and LED taillights. Maruti Brezza price ranges from Rs. 8.19 Lakh to Rs. 14.04 Lakhs.
3. Hyundai Venue: Hyundai launched the facelift model of its Venue last year. It is excellent in terms of both looks and features. It is available in both diesel and petrol variants with manual and automatic transmission options. The price range of Hyundai Venue ranges from Rs 7.68 Lakh to Rs 13.11 Lakh.
4. Mahindra XUV 300: This is a powerful SUV car from Mahindra which comes with many features like dual-zone climate control, automatic headlamps and sunroof. It is available in both petrol and diesel variants with manual and AMT transmission options. Mahindra XUV300 price starts from Rs. 8.41 Lakh to Rs. 14.07 lakhs.
5. Renault Kiger: It is one of the cheapest sub-compact SUV cars in the country. It comes with features like LED headlights, push start and wireless charging. Renault Kiger price starts at Rs. 6.5 lakh and goes up to Rs. 11.23 lakhs.